ProfiShark 1G is a handheld plug and play device dedicated to in-line Gigabit Ethernet monitoring. It facilitates field traffic capture and troubleshooting. It is equivalent to a 10/100/1G aggregator tap and two 1 Gbps NICs. All-in-one in a pocket-sized box, the only additional hardware required being a laptop or desktop PC with a free USB 3.0 port.
As it is based on USB 3.0 (5 Gbps), the ProfiShark 1G manages full-duplex gigabit at wirespeed, without the bottleneck of an aggregator tap. It also surpasses all standard NICs in capture mode, as it catches any tag and encapsulation without altering the frames.
ProfiShark 1G is the perfect tool for the field engineer as well as for long-term traffic collection.
- 10/100/1G monitoring on USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 powered, no adapter required
- Fail-safe monitoring
- Low delay, low jitter
- Hardware aggregation
- 8 ns hardware timestamping for accurate latency testing
- Real time statistics
- Low level error and bandwidth monitoring
- CRC error capture
- Capture of any type of frames such as:
short/jumbo/VLAN/VXLAN/MPLS/Pause frames and more
- Direct capture to disk
- Very low CPU usage
- Invisible to the network
- Lightweight and highly portable build
- Quick setup and easy to use
- And many more